Infants and toddlers thrive in a predictable, consistent environment. Therefore, our program places special emphasis on staff retention and professional development.
• We enroll infants as young as 4 weeks old.
Children remain in the infant room until they
are steady walkers and over the age of 12 months.
• Child to caregiver ratios for infants is 4 to 1.
• Full time and part time schedules are available.
While in our care your baby will benefit from:
• Daily routines
• Music and movement
• Plenty of verbal interaction to encourage language development
• Nature Walks
• Caregivers who will monitor and facilitate developmental milestones